Facebook followers of my blog!

Aine MacAodha ~ Poetry and Lens

Aine MacAodha

My photo
Omagh, North Ireland, Ireland
Writer/poet,avid photographer with a great interest in Celtic Myths, Mysticism, crystal healing, orbs in photography, Chemtrails, the sky above and the beauty in the Irish landscape . I live in Omagh North of Ireland where the Sperrin Mountains are my inspiration in any season. I have three poetry books published titled 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' and 'Guth An Anam ~Voice of The Soul and my latest Published by Lapwing Press Belfast, 'Landscape of self'~ You can find my links at top of my blog.

Monday, 8 February 2010

New poem publishes in http://soylesipoetrymagazine.com/

Nesrin Eruysal Söyleşi Üç Aylık Şiir Dergisi


http://soylesipoetrymagazine.com/
Kenneth Rosen, Alfred Corn, Reshma Aquil, John Muckle, Immanuel Mifsud, Cem Uzungüneş, Carlos Barbarito, Koray Feyiz, Ken Fifer, Mark Cobley, Thor Stefansson, Tree Riesener, Barbara Crooker, Hedy Habra,Aine MacAodha


Edited by Nesrin Eruys

SÖYLEŞİ ÜÇ AYLIK ŞİİR DERGİSİ

WINTER 2010 VOLUME 2

MELANCHOLY AND MEMORY

You can download the issue or read online, Aine.

2 comments:

Nat Hall said...

Wonderful, Aine!!! :)))

Elizabeth M Rimmer said...

Hi! I've just read it, and the one in the Islands issue, and loved them. I thought I noticed a friend request from you, and replied, but somehow or other FriendConnect didn't seem to work. I'm not shunning you, honest!