Facebook followers of my blog!

Aine MacAodha ~ Poetry and Lens

Aine MacAodha

My photo
Omagh, North Ireland, Ireland
Writer/poet,avid photographer with a great interest in Celtic Myths, Mysticism, crystal healing, orbs in photography, Chemtrails, the sky above and the beauty in the Irish landscape . I live in Omagh North of Ireland where the Sperrin Mountains are my inspiration in any season. I have three poetry books published titled 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' and 'Guth An Anam ~Voice of The Soul and my latest Published by Lapwing Press Belfast, 'Landscape of self'~ You can find my links at top of my blog.

Sunday, 21 March 2010

Flowers in youth.

Went out this morning to admire the display of youth in the Daffodils and Crocus and came on snowrops having a ball. Great weather her today in Omagh clear skies and the Mountains called but I will have to leave them for another day as my first Grandchild is due any day now and my daughter and her husband are getting nervous so I cannot ramble as I would like; for now. Exciting times :)



3 comments:

Nat Hall said...

Wonderful flowers and words, Aine and congratulations on the arrival of your first grand child to the world! May spring crown his/her arrival with light & glorious petals :)). N xx

Helsbells said...

I love spring so much, the crocuses are coming up in my garden and they make me so happy! Your photos are lovely.

A Heron's View said...

I envy your Snowdrops, last year I planted nearly two dozen, of which five have flowered.

Your are beating me into Grandparenthood
there is awhile to go before I shall be able to make any announcement. I imagine that you too are quite excited about the forthcoming event eh ?