Facebook followers of my blog!

Aine MacAodha ~ Poetry and Lens

Aine MacAodha

My photo
Omagh, North Ireland, Ireland
Writer/poet,avid photographer with a great interest in Celtic Myths, Mysticism, crystal healing, orbs in photography, Chemtrails, the sky above and the beauty in the Irish landscape . I live in Omagh North of Ireland where the Sperrin Mountains are my inspiration in any season. I have three poetry books published titled 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' and 'Guth An Anam ~Voice of The Soul and my latest Published by Lapwing Press Belfast, 'Landscape of self'~ You can find my links at top of my blog.

Wednesday, 26 January 2011

Give up to grace. The ocean takes care of each wave 'til it gets toshore. You need more help than you know."~Rumi~

Give up to grace. The ocean takes care of each wave 'til it gets to shore. You need more help than you know."~Rumi~

1 comment:

D.M. SOLIS said...

As always, the power of Rumi is in his simplicity and in the love...Love that compels his message. You have as good an eye for his best works as for Nature's. Thank you for the ways you See, dear Friend. Peace,

Diane