Facebook followers of my blog!

Aine MacAodha ~ Poetry and Lens

Aine MacAodha

My photo
Omagh, North Ireland, Ireland
Writer/poet,avid photographer with a great interest in Celtic Myths, Mysticism, crystal healing, orbs in photography, Chemtrails, the sky above and the beauty in the Irish landscape . I live in Omagh North of Ireland where the Sperrin Mountains are my inspiration in any season. I have three poetry books published titled 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' and 'Guth An Anam ~Voice of The Soul and my latest Published by Lapwing Press Belfast, 'Landscape of self'~ You can find my links at top of my blog.

Sunday, 20 March 2011

My new poetry book.

Link to my new book.








This is my second book of poetry titled,  'Guth An Anam~ Voice of the Soul'
I am inspired by the Irish landscape and by poets Seamus Heaney, John Montague, Rumi, Basho and many of the modern poets today.
 
 From ~'Our stories'  'Guth An Anam~ Voice of the Soul'


"We carry them on our faces like some visible vail or invisible back pack that travels with us from pillar to post. Staving ahead; making room for a few more on the journey. We hold them in our souls, like voices of the soul."
 
 Some of my publishing credits for this book are,
 
World Haiku Review, Vol. 6, Issue 3, Enniscorthy Echo, Peony Moon, The Glasgow Review, Celtic Myth Podshow, The Toronto Quarterly, Issue 1&2 of soylesi poetry magazine, Debris Magazine, Pirene's Fountain, Essays and poetry at Luciole Press, Shamrock Haiku Journal, Interviewed by poet and broadcaster Mike Marcellino on blog talk radio and read a few poems. Her work is also translated into Turkish Part of The Conversation International Poetry Project.

3 comments:

Sun Singer said...

Congratulations!

WINDOWLAD said...

...congratulations for the released of your new book... such a blessing to rejoice...^^

**thanks for the lovely appreciations you left..

Good day!(:

-->>Kelvin

D.M. SOLIS said...

Way to go! Peace and continued good things (like this) for you, Dear One.