Facebook followers of my blog!

Aine MacAodha ~ Poetry and Lens

Aine MacAodha

My photo
Omagh, North Ireland, Ireland
Writer/poet,avid photographer with a great interest in Celtic Myths, Mysticism, crystal healing, orbs in photography, Chemtrails, the sky above and the beauty in the Irish landscape . I live in Omagh North of Ireland where the Sperrin Mountains are my inspiration in any season. I have three poetry books published titled 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' and 'Guth An Anam ~Voice of The Soul and my latest Published by Lapwing Press Belfast, 'Landscape of self'~ You can find my links at top of my blog.

Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Recent publications ~

Poethead Blog ~ by writer Christine Murray




2013, by Aine MacAodha

“The Chinese New Year 2013
marks the year of the Snake
graceful and dark at the same time.
As one year bows out to another
I often reflect on past occurrences
failures and wins, silly mistakes,
see if I have learned from them.


Link below for more ~

https://poethead.wordpress.com/2013/01/01/2013-by-aine-macaodha/


And this too ~

Fire of the Gaels!

 
‘She is every woman
who struggles for survival
in a world of prisons
of one form or another.
Her stories, etched on the
landscapes of the universe.
She is the mouth
of the Blackwater,
the secrets of the Alder,
the writing on the caves
and the shedder of light.
She is the blueprints
of the past,
Click link for more below ~



http://poethead.wordpress.com/2012/05/26/fire-of-the-gaels-by-aine-mac-aodha/

No comments: