Facebook followers of my blog!

Aine MacAodha ~ Poetry and Lens

Aine MacAodha

My photo
Omagh, North Ireland, Ireland
Writer/poet,avid photographer with a great interest in Celtic Myths, Mysticism, crystal healing, orbs in photography, Chemtrails, the sky above and the beauty in the Irish landscape . I live in Omagh North of Ireland where the Sperrin Mountains are my inspiration in any season. I have three poetry books published titled 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' and 'Guth An Anam ~Voice of The Soul and my latest Published by Lapwing Press Belfast, 'Landscape of self'~ You can find my links at top of my blog.

Sunday, 26 May 2013

Recent publications

Sometimes when I sit down to do work on the computer, I get distracted with twitter, Facebook, Linkedin..... I like the distraction, love the posts from around the globe and locally but sadly my blog gets neglected so this is the start of getting more posts out ~ I still write the old fashioned way in a notebook and I have many poems and haiku to transfer to the computer which takes time.

I want to post links to recent poems that have been published. I love the fact that now-a-days many of the literature magazines accept on-line submissions although some don't which is a shame. I have sent off a new book of poems to a few publishers and I wait patiently for a reply.  My first two books, 'Where the three rivers meet' and 'Guth An Anam'  were self published so fingers crossed ~

A New Ulster edited by writer Amos Grieg, published my work in Issue 2 and issue 4, I was delighted to be included in this magazine as there aren't too many in the north. It's fresh and just what the province needs as it adjusts to change and peace.


For more information about A New Ulster and the issues follow the link,

https://sites.google.com/site/anewulster/mission-statement



No comments: