Facebook followers of my blog!

Aine MacAodha ~ Poetry and Lens

Aine MacAodha

My photo
Omagh, North Ireland, Ireland
Writer/poet,avid photographer with a great interest in Celtic Myths, Mysticism, crystal healing, orbs in photography, Chemtrails, the sky above and the beauty in the Irish landscape . I live in Omagh North of Ireland where the Sperrin Mountains are my inspiration in any season. I have three poetry books published titled 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' and 'Guth An Anam ~Voice of The Soul and my latest Published by Lapwing Press Belfast, 'Landscape of self'~ You can find my links at top of my blog.

Friday, 21 February 2014

My Ebook published by The Argotist Online. (free to download)


My collection 'Where the Three Rivers Meet' has just been published, get this free to download Ebook from The Argotist Online  Edited by Jeffrey Side.

"Description:

"Where the Three Rivers Meet" is a collection of poems linguistically evocative of 17th century Irish Gaelic poetry, although written in English. The poems are rich with references and imagery that evoke the mythos of Ireland’s ancient history and Celtic traditions. The landscape is also figured, with an affection and respect, not only for its actuality but also for its vitality and mystery. In some respects, this poetry has a connectedness to the ancient traditions and concerns figuratively expressed in various earth religions, as well as in Celtic Christianity.



http://www.argotistonline.co.uk/WHERE%20THE%20THREE%20RIVERS%20MEET.pdf

Below is a link to the full list of Ebooks published on The Argotist Online.

With thanks to Jeff Side Editor.


list of The Argotists Online Ebooks


1 comment:

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)